Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Here are some overdued pictures,me and bi at the flower exibition.

bi


me and my puffy eye bags-,-


Me and bi.

bi.
(;
Oh well,im seriously so lazy to blog.But after seeing someone's blog,she really insipred me to blog and share how wonderful my life is(;
I miss my friends;( they are all having training and always busy.Couldnt even spent time with me. hope that after the nationals or so,they are able to have more fun with me.And i really hope we wont drift so far apart. Looking forward to meet them this friday!



Went out with leee ling on tuesday and had some fun! went bugis and shopped like crazy.We went round and round just t look for a damn shop and end up we still couldnt find it. Damn,why on earth is bugis street so messy?! I still like shopping there thou. Shall meet her up again soon! had fun going out with her really(; suppose to meet up crest and shee but its getting late so i decided to go home instead.
As for wed,I slept my day away again! WTHHHHH.
Sick,damn,fuck.
met up with bi in the evening to have dinner.
sakae sushi! He didnt really allow me t eat alot because im sick.=/
went to walk around jp to look for kiaying's bb full month present,
might be meeting her up ltr on!(;
This sat is my dearest mum's birthday.Saw this heels at jp and i think she'll like it since she's complaining that she dont have enough heels to wear.Gonna get it for her! hope she'll like it.

okayyy i swear i'll blog more often.
(;
bubye!

No comments:

Post a Comment