Sunday, February 15, 2009

LOVE LOVE LOVE.

Hello people! Its VEEEEEEEEEEEEE DAY! (;





The above two pics are my favouriteeee. Personally i find the first one very super duper ultra nice and sweet! dont know why i like tot effects...and i look extremtly pleased in the 1st picture. hahahaha(; yes i am. Pardon me okay. This post is gonna be real long with many many pictures and about Vee day. ok....begin.....


My Vee day this year didnt started off very well.In fact, BAD.....
Well,i guess some things are unavoidable. maybe my pettyness maybe not!
Initial plan, SENTOSA WITH BI!
I woke up at 7 to prepare food and stuff with my smallest sis.
Alot of frustration you know! because food didnt really turn out very well!
Prepared,love shaped hamcheeze bread,sau,mashed potatoes,nuggest and etc.
THEN IN THE END DIDNT GO SENTOSA!! wth right.
well,shall not elaborate why! but my V day atill turn out quite well after that because of Bi's love.


Ok,he'll definally kill me for posting this. HAHAAHA.
Went to his house for a while to exchange gifts... hehhee

His Gift from me(;
Both of our gifts! he got me a really unique necklace, like it a lot! but not the price....! Im wearing the necklace beloww...After that we went to vivo.
Met yijing and haihui there. Book tickets at vivo SLUM DOG MILLIONARE. i really like how the story goes! nice! hehehe. Then we head t PS! movie at 1105.
Okayyyy. I wanna tell you the story o this cute black ballon then reflects the both of us. hehe. There's this bridal fair thing going on in vivo city i think. then both of us went wandering around there.Suddenly this taiwan guy came to approach us.
MAN: HI! are your couples?
ME: er... yup.
MAN: Its valentine's day today!
ME: YA-.-
MAN: Are your getting married soon?
ME: (shocked face and say) NONO,we're only 19!
MAN : ohhhh you guys look like your 20 plus and am getting married!
ME: :O
do we really look that old??!!
;0!!
And he gave me this small lil ballon. CUTE!!
Then we went searching around for a place to eat. EVERY WHERE IS PACKED.Then finally we found a place.HK cafe... hehehe.
Bi eating;)
Cheeze baked rice with chicken wing.
He operated my chicken wing so that its easier for me to eat. LOVE(:
Then while waiting for the movieee.....
DID A BIT OF CAMWHORING.



After the movie,took NR7 to happy hotel!

Woke up the next morning and went t JP to have lunch. hehehe.

BABY I LOVE YOU AND THANK YOU FOR EVERTHING ALTHOUGH YOU'RE REALLY IRRITATING SOMETIMES.

ok long post. my fingers are tired now.

byeeee! hope people out there had fun during V day too!

No comments:

Post a Comment