Monday, February 16, 2009

Weird people.

I cant believe this............
I SPENT $8 ON BUS FARE TODAY!!!
omg....seriously its so ridiculous!
Bus fares increases from 45 cents -> 55 cents -> 60cents->90cents->$1.00!!!
WTH...............
You'll never know that bus fares are gonna increase to $2 per ride!
On the way back from BBDC,
I saw this old lady in front of me..
I've seen her a couple of times in buses askinf for money and dressing very unpleasently.
Then again i saw her in bus 187 today.
She's plucking her hair and leaving her top bald.
See.......




I think she's having some kind of illness..And i guess she's just not aware of what what she's doing. I feel really sad for her seriously. If in future im gonna get this kind of illness,i'll just as my kids to sent me to homes. Because taking care of me would require alot of time and i dont want them to waste time on me!
Went to see doctor after that and every thing cost 50 bucks! damn expensive and i swear i'll not fall sick ever again!!

Went to fetch this kuku boy from his work place and went for dinner at JP. Both of us were famished! And we finished all the foooooood we ordered. Went to his place and played VIWAWA.Craving for mahjong! Went home at about 1130.
SLEPT IMMEDIATLY after i reach home..
DROWSY.......
BBDC tmr again!
bubye!

No comments:

Post a Comment