Thursday, April 9, 2009

HELLO.
School's gonna re-open like real soon.I wonder how am i going to switch my unusual timing back to the "normal" one. I hope my new class mates will be nice and i really hope i will do better for my school work! current GPA sucksssssssss.

Lowwenjie's gonna get into his new school and im sure he is excited to experience how poly life's gonna be. Was pretty sad that he didnt get into RP. But he assured me that he will come and pick me up from school since its only a few stops away.

My holiday was pretty good. Mahjong-ed,shopping,movies,work,spending all my time with bi and friends. I dont know are they considered my friends,but i guess so? truth is,im gonna miss them after school's re-open and im sure we wont meet up as often already because all of us are in differet schools. PS to lowwenjie the smelly : i wont miss you because i know that you wont keep me missing you so,meet up more often k. muacksssss. 1 weeek plus left for me to enjoy my holidays and im gonna spend it real wisely and fruitfully.

Question is,am i happy with my current life?(only 3 things that i think its worth to consider.)

Friends : 50% happy. And all goes to me quality friends.
Love: 100% happy. I love lowwenjie and i swear i wont let unhappy things get into our way.
Family : 80% happy. 20% blame me for not having time for them. but still, <3!

Im already 19 years old and i think its time for me to think about how to make my life better. i really wished it would.

kkbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment