Thursday, April 23, 2009

hello. im in school again. my faci is talking right now and its boring shit.
hahahaha. today's lesson is really quite difficult but my faci said that there will be alot of lab lessons for this module! yay i love lab classes lohhhhhhhhhhhhh hahaha. honestly i kinda like my course thou. It interest me and im enjoying the lessons. my class mates are not that bad. friendly people!!

YAY! i've got no school on wed-es! yes like i said,no school, so i spent my day with bestfriend. Went to suntan! The weather was good. windy and sunny. and i really wanna swim so badly! haha.

kkkkkk.

PICS.
ABIT CUI UH COS NO MAKE UP SO PARDON ME OKAY. LOL


mindy round cute nose <3>

She came t my place after suntanning! im seriously very happy i dont know why. i just enjoy spending time with her i guess? watched love wrecked nice show really! people if you havent watch you shd!
And oh ya,on tues night, went to lowwenjie's house to stay over hahahaa.
PARDON ME TOO CAUSE THE REST OF THE PICS NO MAKE UP ALSO. LOL
<3<3<3>


SHORT HAIR I DONT CARE.SHORT HAIR I DONT CARE.SHORT HAIR I DONT CARE.SHORT HAIR I DONT CARE.SHORT HAIR I DONT CARE.SHORT HAIR I DONT CARE.SHORT HAIR I DONT CARE.SHORT HAIR I DONT CARE.SHORT HAIR I DONT CARE.SHORT HAIR I DONT CARE.SHORT HAIR I DONT CARE.SHORT HAIR I DONT CARE.SHORT HAIR I DONT CARE.SHORT HAIR I DONT CARE.SHORT HAIR I DONT CARE.SHORT HAIR I DONT CARE.SHORT HAIR I DONT CARE.SHORT HAIR I DONT CARE.SHORT HAIR I DONT CARE.SHORT HAIR I DONT CARE.SHORT HAIR I DONT CARE.SHORT HAIR I DONT CARE.SHORT HAIR I DONT CARE.SHORT HAIR I DONT CARE.SHORT HAIR I DONT CARE.SHORT HAIR I DONT CARE.SHORT HAIR I DONT CARE.SHORT HAIR I DONT CARE.SHORT HAIR I DONT CARE.SHORT HAIR I DONT CARE. (;
hehe. accompanied him to school and im happy to see him happy in his new school(;
OKAY SOME OVERDUED PICS.

First day after school , had dinner with lowwenjie<3.>SAKURA BUFFET DURING THE HOLIDAYS! haha

DAMN NICE LOR.
kkbye end school alrdy
ZHAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.







No comments:

Post a Comment