Friday, April 3, 2009

Went town today! Went down to bugis at first to change my helmet size.
But the sales girl was really fucked up and rude.

ME: Hi,I bought this helmet from here yesterday and I would like to change my helmet because this size is too big.

Fucked-up sales girl: WHY LEH?

ME: BECAUSE ITS TOO BIG!

Not only that,the day before she was pretty rude and very not helpful at all.shall not elaborate! pfffff.

So,me and lowwenjie went down to wheel lock's to see his crumpler. So,i bought him this crumpler muahahaha nice? Its surely nicer then his pervious OBIANG don't know what colour bag. muahahaha.


<3
Had a great day with him and we finally watched a movie after suffering so long in financial crisis! The shinjuku incident. I feel that it was quite a nice show because jackie chan in this movie didnt use any of his WU GONG. Was a rather different acting. should watch! 4/5


WENT OUT WITH MINDY YESTERDAY! <3
She wanted to get me my birthday present so we went bugis to get my helmet.But the bloody place was so complicated like malaysia that we lost our way. So we headed back to bugis street instead to get the helmet.
Thanks bestfriend for the perfect gift! muahhh. After walking for so long,mindy decided that we should have her favourite potong 50cent only! super cheap and nice! I had the red bean flavour(she thinks its disgusting) but i really love it! And she had her durian flavour.
I love red bean i love red bean i love red bean i love red bean i love red bean i love red bean i love red bean i love bean i love red bean i love red bean i love red bean i love red bean i love red bean.





BLOGGER SUCKS NABEIZXZXZXZZXXZXZXZ.
THIS IS THE THRID TIME IM TRYING TO POST THIS. -.-
kkbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment